[gecode-users] Implwmwnring nogood

Kish Shen kisshen at cisco.com
Fri Sep 6 19:35:39 CEST 2013

Hi,

Thanks to the help from Christian, I think I now have restart search
working for ECLiPSe's Gecode interface.

I am now trying to add nogood learning to restart search. From the MPG,
nogoods are posted via the master() member function of Space. I am not
sure how to do this correctly for what I need in the interface, because
there is no direct link to any search engines in my version of Space
(GecodeSpace), as the search is defined by the user program in ECLiPSe
(the search may be done in ECLiPSe, in which case no search engine would
be used, and/or it can be done using the engine(s) specified by the user
code as often as the user wants).

The configuration of master() depends on the engine chosen by the user
at a search, and I am not sure how to specify this in the master()
function -- do I have to include a pointer to the "current" search
engine in my Space class?

Thanks in advance for any help/information!

Cheers,

Kish