[gecode-users] large Instance

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Mon Sep 2 11:14:15 CEST 2013

Ah okay,

But this is just a four dimensional array of decision variables, so that's
no problem of course. The easiest way to do it in Gecode is to map the four
dimensional array to a simple one-dimensional array (a simple access
function the does the index computation will do).

Best

Christian Schulte, Professor of Computer Science, KTH,
www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/