[gecode-users] large Instance

Max Ostrowski ostrowsk at cs.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Sep 2 09:51:57 CEST 2013

Like for NP problems this depends on the problem itself.
But given you have so many variables and call them "decision variables"
i would guess that most of them are boolean?
If this is the case you could try an encoding in SAT or ASP (Answer Set
Programming) where solvers are capable of handling such large numbers of
variables.

Best
Max