[gecode-users] cmake and Visual Studio 2012

OneStudent God erfan.rahimian at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 12:08:23 CEST 2013

Hi All,

I want to use gcode in my c# project base on visual studio.net 2012. could
anyone help me about a clear procedure to do that? i am totally unfamiliar
with C++. also I tried to use the dll files in bin directory of gecode
install directory, but c# didn't accept them as reference. also I tried to
use cmake to build a visual c++ solution but I got errors (maybe something
wrong in cmake or created visual c++ settings).

Thanks.

Erfan