[gecode-users] Gecode version with ANDROID NDK ?

christine bouzant christine.bouzant at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 15:15:54 CEST 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.
I decided to switch off thread support as you said.
It compiles if i add #include <cstddef> inside gecode/support/thread.hpp
and if, in the same file,
i replace line 130 :
#ifdef GECODE_THREADS_WINDOWS by #if defined(GECODE_THREADS_WINDOWS) ||
!defined(GECODE_THREADS_PTHREADS)
in order to have FastMutex defined.

Cheers,
Christine