[gecode-users] Problem extensional between BoolVars and IntVar

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Wed Oct 9 11:00:11 CEST 2013

Dear Mohamed,

I only have an inefficient solution here: you can introduce IntVars y1 and
y2 and use the channel constraint:

                channel(home, x1, y1); channel(home, x2, y2);

and then you can use y1 and y2 together with x3 and x4 and the extensional
constraint.

Best

Christian Schulte, Professor of Computer Science, KTH,
www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/