[gecode-users] Fwd: Fwd: Initialize IntVArArgs from variable array a

peter Tomson pikapikanaoufel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 21:24:59 CEST 2013

Hi !
Thank YOU for your help , i konw what i did is wrong because there is a
defference between the tow type of varibles, but how can i put my variables
that exist in vector<int> into IntVar Args or any other type of variables
used in linear constraints. It is easy to fillful the IntVarArgs by a
simple declaration like what is described in MPG , but my problem is when i
have another sort of varibles for exemple the keybord or an xml file or
something like that.

i tryed a simple exemple like this :

IntArgs R(n,20,10,15,5,25,30); // that works verry well

but when i have this variables (20,10,15,5,25,30) in a vector , i have to
put theme in a type that can be used in linear constraint right and this is
the problem : how can i put theme in an IntVarArgs for exemple

Sorry to bother you with this stupid things but it really bother me, any
help , tahnk you

PETER