[gecode-users] maximze the profit (cost)

peter Tomson pikapikanaoufel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 19:01:24 CEST 2013

hi all!

i program a model where i have to maximize the profit ( objective
function). As you know in constraint programing some times we need to
maximize or minimize. i used other solvors and i find functions that do
that by default for exemple the Choco solvor.

When i read the MPG, i found just Support for cost-based optimization so i
tryed to use it to solve my model ( of course i looked at the exemple
SendMostMoney
and i tryed to do the some but here :

  virtual Space* copy(bool share) {
    return new exempleMMKP(share,*this);
  }
i have got an error : object type abstract class "exempleMMKP" unauthorized

So what can i do to slve this problem

thank very much

PETER