[gecode-users] Some error - I just cannot find it (Windows)

Wed May 29 01:08:17 CEST 2013

Hi,

No, it's not entirely self contained. It was just a dumbed down cut and
paste in order to see if anyone could find some quick glaring errors.
Anyway, here is a minimal example that produced the bug - the crash, at
least as far as I could conveniently reduce it to.
To reproduce the crash: run Gist to find all solutions (press "A"). Then
double-click twice on the solution node (the yellow node).
The program will crash.