[gecode-users] Syntax

Maria.Mannone at ircam.fr Maria.Mannone at ircam.fr
Fri Mar 15 16:58:17 CET 2013

Hello everyone,
I'm a new Gecode user (I have started this week). I have a doubt about the
syntax, but I hope that it isn't a too naive one. In my code, there is a
cycle for that defines elements of the array x[i], i = 1…n-1. I must write
the condition on the last term, x[n-1], as the result of an expression out
of the cycle for, like
d[n-1] = expr(*this, abs(x[0]-x[n-1]), opt.icl());
However, this way doesn't seem the correct one, since, using it, the
execution is aborted. The same problem if I utilize d[n-1] = expr(*this,
abs(a+b),opt.icl()); where 'a' and 'b' have been defined.
Could you give me some clarifications?
Thanks very much.