[gecode-users] Bug when I sort variables

Mohamed Rezgui kyo.alone at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 11:58:23 CET 2013

Hi Guido,

It is fine I found my bug, it is about the sharing of data between 2 spaces
: one with branchers and the other without.
I must do not share the structures because in the space without branchers I
put other branchers and constraints.
Have you an interface to handle branchers and disable them when needed ? I
know I can use filterbranch but I would like having a dynamic filter
(because the branch filter is copied in branch method)

I am on the latest revision 13433
Best Regards,
Mohamed REZGUI

--