[gecode-users] update Args automatically?

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Sun Jul 21 14:58:08 CEST 2013

Hi,

No, the actual IntVarArgs etc are not updated. However any variable that is
used by a constraint or branching is automatically updated when their home
space is copied. And those arrays that you want to use for printing etc, are
those that you have to store as a meber of a space and update.

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/