[gecode-users] Using IntActivity with space

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Tue Jul 16 18:20:11 CEST 2013

No, that's not possible: when recomputation is done you actually also do
propagation for the next alternative. That's why recomputation will not mess
up things too badly. You can read the section "why recomputation is almost
for free" in MPG that explains that.

Ok, I'll whip something up for initialization. Sometime later.

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/