[gecode-users] Multiple Multidimensional Knapsack Problem (MMKP)

Guido Tack tack at gecode.org
Mon Jul 15 01:22:47 CEST 2013

The error clearly states that the argument arrays have different sizes (in line 75), so you're probably confusing rows and columns.  Check the docs for Matrix.

If you can't see where the error originated, you can use gdb with "catch throw" to catch exceptions (or some other debugger).

And please don't post to users-owner.