[gecode-users] failed to link with branch

Ronen Shouker rshouker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 01:26:33 CEST 2013

Thank you Gustavo and Marco for your quick response.
Tried building Gecode with clang and -stdlib=libc++, but failed.
I'm now linking my project with old c++ standard library,
but that's causing me some troubles
 because I used some of the new features.

I just wondering if I made all the necessary changes to build Gecode with
Clang.
All I did was:

export CXX=clang
export CXXFLAGS=-stdlib=libc++