[gecode-users] failed to link with branch

Ronen Shouker rshouker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 23:53:52 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm working on Mac OS X.
First, XCode/AppCode didn't accepted the
precompiled framework I downloaded (version 4.1)
So, I have downloaded the sources and built it, seemingly successfully.

However, now that I've started coding using Gecode, I have one error during link:

Undefined symbol 'Gecode::branch(
  Gecode::Home,
  Gecode::IntVarArgs const&,
  Gecode::TieBreak<Gecode::IntVarBranch>,
  Gecode::IntValBranch,
  Gecode::Symmetries const& bool (*)(Gecode::Space const&, Gecode::IntVar, int),
  void (*)(
    Gecode::Space const&,
    Gecode::BrancherHandle const&,
    unsigned int, Gecode::IntVar,
    int,
    int const&,
    std::__1::basic_ostream<char,std::__1::char_traits<char> >&
  )
)'

Any ideas?

10x,