[gecode-users] constraint with matrix

manel askri askri.manel1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 14:20:08 CEST 2013

hi!

i'm trying to write a model which uses matrix, and in my case i use a
matrix X as flowing :

            l=IntVar(*this, 0,1);
Matrix <IntVar> X (l,n,m);

and i declared an array rows with n elements so  and i have to constraint
evry row in the array rows by this constraint :

             for (int i =0, i<n; i++)
                  {
                         rows[i]= linear(*this,sum(X[i]),IRT_EQ,1);

                   }

So my question here is : how can i write down this constraint
it is possible to affect a result of a constraint to variable or not ????

i'm sorry to be bothring you but i really did read over and over the MPG

thanks for evry help