[gecode-users] Parameter/Options passing to engines through script

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Wed Jul 10 10:33:10 CEST 2013

Hi Luca,

Sorry for the delay but I did not really know what to answer ;-)

What would help me here is to understand the design of your LNS engine and
only then think how it could be best integrated into the Gecode jungle...
So, maybe you could summarize:
 - what does the engine do
 - what does it require from a space (you already mentioned two additional
member functions)
 - what other parameters are needed to control the engine

Could you do that?

Christian Schulte, Professor of Computer Science, KTH,
www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/