[gecode-users] Copying Integer Variables between spaces

ostrowsk at uni-potsdam.de ostrowsk at uni-potsdam.de
Wed Jan 9 12:51:43 CET 2013

I want to use the information about pruned values from an Integer
Variable in another space.

So i have a Space with variable x and some constraints.
I do propagation, now x is constrained somehow according to the
constraints and the propagator strength, e.g. x = {1..3,5..9}.

Now i want to create a second Space with a variable y, whose domain is
is a copy of the current domain of x. (so that y={1..3,5..9})

These variables do have nothing in common and are not connected
somehow by the constraints.

I tried to use the IntVar constructor that takes another IntVar or the
IntView of x, but i think this is wrong (get segfault when copying
spaces).
So, how do i transfer the domain, without sharing the VarImp.

Thanks a lot,

Max