[gecode-users] Problem with rev13418 performances

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Tue Feb 26 21:12:44 CET 2013

Hi,

I just tried myself and there is indeed a big bug somewhere. It appears to
be in the flatzinc stuff and not only due to the branching, one can see that
by the difference in number of nodes explored per second (it looks it also
has a memory leak of epic proportions and prints random messages on the
screen). I checked the base Gecode stuff and there everything is fine, the
trunk is in most cases slightly faster.

But as said, it's the trunk ;-)

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/