[gecode-users] CMake build script for Gecode

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Sat Feb 2 21:08:10 CET 2013

Hi Victor,

Thanks. The problem with this is that it'll be difficult for us to keep this
up-to-date. If you had something that generates most of the script that
would be much more realistic to maintain (like automatically extracting the
files, etc).

Any chance?

Best and thanks a lot for the effort!

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte