[gecode-users] Arc consistency and "dynamic" CSP

primafacie at free.fr primafacie at free.fr
Fri Dec 13 18:16:24 CET 2013

Hi,

We're planning to tackle a decision problem as a "dynamic" CSP meaning that, while exploring partial solutions for this problem, we aggregate constraints... In order to prune in polynomial time ill-formed partial solutions, we would like to use some kind of arc consistency and delay as much as possible solving CSPs. Therefore, we need to call "arc consistency method/function" frequently, and not the solve method/function.

I've looked rapidly the documentation, and I'am not sure Gecode library could help us. But, I've never used it... Is there any module that I should consider?

Thanks,

Humbert.