[gecode-users] changing a Space's AFC decay factor

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Tue Dec 10 13:33:14 CET 2013

Hi Kish,

Sorry, afc_deacy sets the decay factor for all propagators from which the
afc for variables is computed. When you change the decay factor, the change
is active immediate.

afc_set(a) is for changing the value for the afc: it sets the afc-value for
all propagators to a.

Christian Schulte, Professor of Computer Science, KTH,
www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/