[gecode-users] Dynamically constructing a model using solution of an IntVar

Ajit Dingankar Ajit.Dingankar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 00:08:49 CEST 2013

> Try to use a variable of IntVarArgs while constructing the model to which
> additional variables can be added. Then, after you are done with
> constructing your model you can copy the elements of the IntVarArgs into an
> IntVar Array.
>
> Not sure that this actually answers your question.
>
> Cheers
> Christian

Thanks, Christian! I think your suggestion is the same as Tip 4.5, but
my problem is that the terminating condition for the while loop there
(or "how many variables should be added") depends on the solution of
the IntVar representing the size; unlike the case for Tip 4.5 where
the size is read from a file (or is a known value obtained somehow).

Thanks,
Ajit
====