[gecode-users] Reifying constraints without posting them

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Mon Apr 29 21:22:52 CEST 2013

Hi,

Did you try the nvalues constraint? It sounds that this will do the trick
for you.

You might then be able to minimize/maximize based on the integer variable
that nvalues uses for conting.

I have to admit that I do not really understand what you mean by pruning: if
you prune away solutions, this is just a bug in your model, isn't it?

Best

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/