[gecode-users] order of "wait" statements maintained?

Martin Mann mmann at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Apr 29 17:39:17 CEST 2013

Hi everybody,

for some processing, I post something like this in my Space constructor

   wait( *this,   A, &checkA);
   wait( *this,   B, &checkB);
   wait( *this, A+B, &printAB);

   branch( *this, A, .. );
   branch( *this, B, .. );

to do some dedicated successive checks on assignments of A, B and both A
and B.

Since my last printAB depends on the outcome of both checkA and checkB
(both might make the CSP fail) I need to know if the processing order of
the wait statements the same as their posting order within the
constructor... :/

Or is there a better solution to that as posting an according branching like

   branch( *this, &checkA );

where I first have to trigger constraint propagation in order to ensure
assignment... !??!

Thanks for your help,
Martin

--
Dr. Martin Mann, Postdoc
Bioinformatics - Inst. of Computer Science