[gecode-users] hardcoded install path?

Marco Correia marco.v.correia at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 11:06:00 CEST 2013

Hi,

Hope I'm not doing any trivial mistake :)

I just built Gecode-4.0.0 from source on Mac OS (12.3.0).

I did:

$ ./configure --disable-gist
$ make

and make told me:

Compilation of Gecode finished successfully. To use Gecode, either add
/Users/marco/other/cp/gecode-4.0.0
to your search path for libraries, or install Gecode using
make install

which I did:

$ export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Users/marco/other/cp/gecode-4.0.0
$ echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
/Users/marco/other/cp/gecode-4.0.0

but then:

$ examples/queens
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libgecodeflatzinc.33.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/marco/other/cp/gecode-4.0.0/examples/queens
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap: 5

I have some previous geocode version lying around (is there a way to "make uninstall" ?), but I guess that is not the problem.

Thanks
Marco