[gecode-users] IntVar class container as parameter for branchers

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Tue Apr 23 15:33:43 CEST 2013

Hi Christine,

If the data structure is small then you do not have to share it by use of a
LocalHandle. If it is maybe not so small then the use of LocalHandle might
be useful.

I personally always use LocalHandle when I can use it (that is, I have a
data structure shared between several entities in a space).

Best

Christian Schulte, Professor of Computer Science, KTH,
www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/