[gecode-users] Policy change for posts by non-members

Guido Tack tack at gecode.org
Wed Apr 17 02:56:26 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,

we've had to change the policy on this mailing list for posts by non-members.

From now on, non-member posts will be automatically discarded, and you won't get a notification about this.  So if you post to the list and your email does not show up, you probably tried to post from an address other than the one you are registered with.

Sorry if this causes any inconvenience.  If you don't want to receive emails from the list but still post, you can simply sign up and change your preferences in the web interface to not receive any messages.

P.S.:  This change has become necessary because we have been blacklisted for sending mails to a spam trap, when in effect somebody posted to the mailing list using a spam trap address and the automatic bounce was regarded as spam from our server.