[gecode-users] MaximizeSpace and FloatVar

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Sun Apr 7 19:57:25 CEST 2013

Hi,

Right now there is now predefined class to do that. But it is
straightforward to implement it yourself: have a look at gecode/minimodel.hh
and gecode/minimodel/optimize.hpp.

Do you think it would be worth to have a IntMaximizeSpace and
FloatMaximizeSpace? I could add that for the next release.

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/

IntVar.