[gecode-users] Linking problems flatzinc in searchcombinators-0.9.3.zip

Andrea Pretto a.pretto at miriade.it
Fri Sep 28 09:39:58 CEST 2012

Gecode release-2.7.3 installed from sources downloaded from svn.
The in searchcombinators I changed the Makefile this way:

PLATFORM=linux
GECODEDIR=/usr/local

Make fails in linking:

$ make
g++ -g -pthread -O2 -Wall -I. -I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib
-lgecodeflatzinc -lgecodegist -lgecodedriver -lgecodesearch
-lgecodeminimodel -lgecodeset -lgecodeint -lgecodekernel
-lgecodesupport fz_sc.o flatzinc/bool_search.o flatzinc/int_search.o
flatzinc/print.o flatzinc/search.o -o fz_sc
..
errors posted before
..

Hope it can help.