[gecode-users] Gecode/XCode 4.4+

Guido Tack tack at gecode.org
Wed Sep 26 01:13:56 CEST 2012

Hi Luca,

I can't reproduce this problem on my machine (Mac OS 10.8.2, Xcode 4.5), it's working for me.  Did you try copying one of the examples that come with Gecode (e.g. money.cpp) to a tmp folder and compiling it? It should be as simple as this:

g++ -c money.cpp
g++ -framework gecode money.o -o money

Guido Tack
http://www.csse.monash.edu/~guidot/