[gecode-users] Slow down between revision 13005 and 13037

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Mon Sep 3 20:45:50 CEST 2012

Hi Manuel,

I think I know where the problem is. I reimplemented part of the memory
management with the hope that the performance would be okay (even on Mac OS,
where we had issues before with many threads). I'll have to get back to
drawing board it seems ;-(

Thanks for letting us know!

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/