[gecode-users] Linking problems flatzinc in searchcombinators-0.9.3.zip

Guido Tack tack at gecode.org
Mon Oct 1 01:17:37 CEST 2012

Hi,

seems like I got the link order wrong again.  Could you try the following command line to link the code:

g++ -g -pthread -O2 -Wall -I. -I/usr/local/include fz_sc.o flatzinc/bool_search.o flatzinc/int_search.o
flatzinc/print.o flatzinc/search.o -L/usr/local/lib -lgecodeflatzinc -lgecodegist -lgecodedriver -lgecodesearch -lgecodeminimodel -lgecodeset -lgecodeint -lgecodekernel -lgecodesupport -o fz_sc