[gecode-users] Large neighborhood search support

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Tue May 29 09:55:37 CEST 2012

You would have to wait for the full release, LNS support is not in there
yet.

Doing LNS by yourself is not that hard, though. Maybe you could have a look
in Modeling and Programming with Gecode on how to implement search engines.
You will see that this is pretty easy to pull off. If you have particular
questions, you can always ask.

Best

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/