[gecode-users] alloc memory from heap and the stats of Peak Memory

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Fri Mar 30 12:42:43 CEST 2012

Of course not all memory is tracked. It is memory allocated by a space. If
you also want to track other allocated memory you have to redefine the
allocated() member function of a space.

If you really want to know all allocated memory, you might want to use
information provided by your operating system about how much memory your
pocess allocates.

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/