[gecode-users] -samples and -iterations

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Thu Mar 15 09:44:58 CET 2012

Hi,

Each sample can consist of running several iterations of the same problem.
This is meant for problems with really low runtime. Whereas for a simple,
coefficient of deviation, etc is computed, all iterations are taken as one
runtime (one sample) divided by the number of iterations.

Best

Christian Schulte, KTH, web.it.kth.se/~cschulte/