[gecode-users] IntVarArray

Alexis Cothenet alexis.cothenet at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:16:40 CET 2012

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.
I have seen this constraint but i don't understand how it could help me
since, in my example, Array is not a variable array.
If i understand well, what you suggested me if to use something like
element (Array, toto1, glob[0])
element (Array, toto2, glob[1])
distinct (glob);

But in my case Array is a simple relationship (a mapping) between values...
Alexis