[gecode-users] Gecode integration

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Mon Jun 25 21:30:38 CEST 2012

Hi,

The ::run function is just a special case for using the search engines that
come with Gecode and only print solutions. If you want to use search engines
directly to get access to solutions rather than just printing them, please
consult Chapter 2 in Modeling and Programming with Gecode on how to use
search engines and later Chpater 7.

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/