[gecode-users] Bug with Tuple, Minimizescript (Restart) and several threads

Manuel Baclet manu.baclet at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 00:30:39 CEST 2012

Hello,
first of all, thank you for this great software tool. I think there is a bug in Gecode when using extensional constraint with tuples,  minimizescript, restart search and several threads. For example, the following program terminates most of the time with a segmentation fault. I tested this on osX and Linux: