[gecode-users] Is there any overridable function to print only the best solution?

Holmes Giovanny Salazar Osorio hgsosorio at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 18:55:55 CET 2012

Hi all,

I'm coding my grade job with Gecode 3.7.3. And I'm using maximize script
and BAB, in order to find the best solution to my CSP.

Now, in the print function, I write an xml file with the solution to the
problem, but, I have a problem, the print function is called each time that
gecode finds a solution better than the last. Then, the xml file is written
each time that the print function is called.

My question is, If it can be modified the print function? in order to write
the xml file only when the best solution is found.

Thanks in advance,

Holmes

--
*"El secreto del éxito, está en la disciplina"*
Holmes Giovanny Salazar Osorio