[gecode-users] Compiling Gecode under MinGW

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Fri Aug 31 12:17:26 CEST 2012

The reason is simple: we do not support MinGW as a platform. It is possible
to make it compatible and it shouldn't be that hard: one would just have to
find out that it is MinGW and use the pthreads package instead on the
Windows thread package.

However we are not willing to do that ourselves. If somebody sends a patch
(hint! Hint!) we will surely incorporate it.

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/