[gecode-users] Does Gecode compile to constraint-free code?

Maik Riechert maik.riechert at arcor.de
Tue Aug 28 10:31:35 CEST 2012

> I am not sure that I get your question.

I also just asked it on StackOverflow, maybe it makes it more clear:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12155312/deriving-equations-for-finite-domain-constraint-system

> For realistic constraints such as
> those available in Gecode this is not really possible. Warwick's paper talks
> about a slightly different setup (solving very simple [linear] constraints
> repeatedly).

I think this is exactly what I'm doing, solving very simple linear
finite domain constraints repeatedly. So, you say that Gecode's main use
case is solving very big constraint systems few times / once, right?

Regards
Maik