[gecode-users] Removing propagators from a Space

Max Ostrowski ostrowsk at cs.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Aug 20 09:33:42 CEST 2012

That would be cool.
I think it is not useful for the normal use of GeCode, so you have to
decide if you want to bloat your code with this.
But I would appreciate it.
If there would be also the possibility to only remove certain
constraints, that would be even more awesome.
But here I see why it is difficult, as Propagators would need to be
identified by something.

Best,
Max