[gecode-users] documentation for member propagator

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Mon Sep 26 20:46:34 CEST 2011

Ah, it looks that I did not understand your original email. I think MPG says
somewhere that if there is nothing said about propagation strength it is
domain consistent. It might even be true ;-)

But I think you are right that we should say it in the reference docs what
the propagators achieve and in many places we do. I'll go through the ref
docs and fix it for the next release.

Christian Schulte, KTH, web.it.kth.se/~cschulte/