[gecode-users] documentation for member propagator

Kish Shen kisshen at cisco.com
Fri Sep 23 17:16:11 CEST 2011

On 22/09/2011 18:54, Christian Schulte wrote:

> Thanks for the typo, fixed in the trunk. The membership propagator is domain
> consistent (the reference doc says that, in fact), check the top of the
> page.
>
> The missing argument comes from the fact that doxygen for some reason does
> pick up the implementation and the declaration (that's a bug in doxygen). A
> missing argument means that it is not used in the implementation.

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your reply.

I was scanning for the ICL_.. string, so missed the mention of domain
consistent part. Am  correct that for the other constraints, the
function calls do have an IntConLev argument, even if the constraint
supports only one consistency level (such as the single variable count
constraints before your recent change), or if the consistency level is
not one of the standard one (such as the schduling constraints). Is
there any reason why the argument is not there for the member constraint
(I assume the argument is also a dummy argument for the other
constraints that has only one consistency level)?

Cheers,

Kish

Cardiff, South Glamorgan CF10 5BT.