[gecode-users] looking for an example of path constraints

serge lemouton serge.lemouton at ircam.fr
Tue Oct 25 23:58:59 CEST 2011

Hello,

I know that, and that is exactly what I was looking for !
But if it exists an hamiltonian circuit with n edges, it should exist at least n path with n-1 edges, right ?
and I don't know how to search those with the Gecode "path" constraint ...
Could you provide an example, please ?

Thanks in advance,

Serge