[gecode-users] [ANN] gecode/python v0.20

Vivian De Smedt vivian at vdesmedt.com
Sun Oct 16 14:23:59 CEST 2011

Denys,

I have tried to install your package on Windows box and I wonder if you
forgot to import os in setup.py.from distutils.core import setup

    from distutils.extension import Extension
    from sys import platform as PLATFORM
    import os

    if PLATFORM == "darwin":
         XARGS = dict(extra_link_args=["-framework","gecode"])
    elif PLATFORM == "win32":
         XARGS = dict(include_dirs=[os.environ["GECODEDIR"]+"include"],
                      library_dirs=[os.environ["GECODEDIR"]+"lib"])
    else:
         XARGS = dict(libraries=["stdc++", "gecodeint", "gecodeset",
    "gecodesearch",
                                 "gecodekernel", "gecodesupport"])

Yours,
Vivian;