[gecode-users] Gecode 4.0.0

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Fri Oct 14 15:08:48 CEST 2011

Damn it, there are two pieces of information missing...

Timeline: we aim at the second quarter of 2012 for Gecode 4.0.0. But today I
went through some older emails (written when we discussed what Gecode 3.*
should be) and there I wrote that Gecode 4 should be around end of 2009.
Okay, still trust me! This time everything is much different ;-) Just
kidding.

Then, of course: Is there something that we absolutely must do for our
users?

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/