[gecode-users] Redirect the output of a MinimizeScript

"Ignacio Castiñeiras Pérez" ncasti at fdi.ucm.es
Mon Oct 3 13:59:11 CEST 2011

Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply. It works!

But, by
changing from the MinimizeScript class to the MinimizeSpace class I have found
two new difficulties:

1. I can
use a Search::Statistics object to print the propagations, nodes, failures,
peak depth and peak memory used. But, is there any API method for printing the
runtime?

2. I
also want to add a stop object to the search engine, to stop the search when a
certain time limit is reached. In MinimizeScript I can pass it as a command-line
argument. For doing it in MinimizeSpace I have read the MPG section 7.4, but I
didn't manage to do so (bad programmer I am). I have look at the examples of
the distribution, but I don't find any one using it. Do you have any example of
how to pass a stop object?

Thank
you in advance.

Best,